Ukuu v17.2.1 is now available.
- GRUB menu timeout interval can now be set from Settings window
- DEB files will be re-verified after download completes
- Multiple installed kernels can be selected and uninstalled at once
- Added a Refresh button to the main window
- Application will now start even if internet is not connected. Checking for updates and installing kernels requires internet.
Ubuntu and derivatives (Ubuntu, Linux Mint, etc)
Packages are available in the Launchpad PPA for supported Ubuntu releases.
Run the following commands in a terminal window:
sudo apt-add-repository -y ppa:teejee2008/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ukuu